As we aspire to achieve balance through fitness and proper nutrition, we allow our best selves to shine. This blog is dedicated to the effort involved in realizing that balance.







Friday, October 2, 2009

So this is a blog...

Most people have something to say. I guess it comes down to the fact that some can express themselves better than others, and therefore as a result, those people are heard and can actually get their messages across. Writing is a luxury not everyone is afforded. I'm far from being a writer in any sense of the word, but I will make a humble attempt to speak to you, my friends, about the necessity of balance in life. I believe that balance comes through fusing fitness with good nutrition, which sounds like such a simple equation. But we all know that eating right and exercising can be extremely daunting. I'm hoping that through this blog we can encourage and inspire each other, because each day we decide how we want to treat ourselves and maybe together we can all learn how to do that better.

No comments:

Post a Comment